Payment And Cancellation
- In person sessions, I accept payment by cash and check at the time of service. Credit card upon request. Online session, payment by Zelle, Apple Cash or Cash App.
- Payment policy is discussed in the initial contact.
- Most of my clients are self-pay clients. Please note that many clients choose not to go through their health insurance companies for mental health help because of limited time slots and the fact that a record of diagnosis can follow your medical records in years to come.
- If you would like to use your health insurance, I am accepted by all the health insurance carriers as an Out of Network benefits for PPO plans. Clients pay fees in full at each session. At the end of each month, I can provide an invoice, which you submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- I accept Medicare Insurance and for a list of more accepted health insurances and EAPs please contact with me.
- I am also approved by the Israeli Ministry of Defense. Please contact with me for further details.
Cancelled or missed sessions can happen to all of us. However, sometimes we face a challenge in the psychotherapy session that makes it easy to avoid coming to the session. I would prefer that you will be aware of it, come to session and we will discuss it together. In addition, I hold your scheduled appointment for you and when you cancel you prevent some other potential clients to enjoy psychotherapy service. It is very difficult for me to fill your last minute cancelled session on a short notice. Therefore, I charge for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice. I appreciate your understanding.