You try very hard, but you cannot move forward—you cannot move forward!
And then we open the “excuses bag”: this is not for me, I will wait until my children are grown, I will lose, I don’t have the money, how will this affect my family.
What can You Do?
Let’s divide the change into stages of difficulty:
- The Easy stage: take a deep breath
- The Must Do stage: sit with a paper and pen or with your cell phone notes and evaluate the situation: WHY- do I want it? WHAT- is my purpose? WHAT do I need- in order to achieve my goal? WHEN is the best time to do it? WHERE should I do it?
- Very Challenging stage: make a decision!
- Critical stage: can you do it alone or do you need partners or social support?
- The Drama-Action stage: sometime it shines, sometimes it pours; but you must keep going and never give up
- The Reward stage: Earn a new life
I cannot promise you what is not in my control but I can share with you from my personal and professional experience that if you have a goal that you really want to achieve and you start the above-mentioned process, you will be more successful in life.
When you succeed, it is a feeling of pure happiness and joy, and self-confidence.
It is hard to describe in words how you may feel when you climb over the “wall” in your life.
If you are in one of those intersections facing the “wall,” try to get professional help. I am here to help you analyze, plan, explore, and help you to achieve your goal.
Contact me at 786-877-0919